Expo Hall Plus Pass: What's Included
The OSCON Expo Hall Plus pass includes a lot more than access to the Expo Hall. Not only do you get to meet, greet, and network with 3,000+ like minds, you also get access to all of this:
In addition to visiting 95+ exhibitors, you'll be able to test drive new tools, compare products, meet with nonprofit volunteers, say hello to speakers and authors, hang out in the lounge, and much more.
- Birds of a Feather Sessions, informal after-hours sessions organized by attendees, and a great chance to meet and work with like-minded people.
- Ignite OSCON, our high-energy fast-paced technology show-and-tell (sponsored by Orly Atomics).
- OSCON 5K Glow Run and After-Party - put on your running shoes and glow-in-the-dark gear for an evening run/walk through some of the most scenic and emblematic sites of Portland. Advance registration required.
- Expo Hall Opening Reception - Grab a drink and mingle with exhibitors and fellow attendees.
- OSCON Elements Party - See how the four classical elements—fire, earth, air, and water inspire a transformation of Hall B into new areas to explore with plenty of food, drinks, games, and creative projects.
- Puppet Labs Party - you are invited to a "Open" House Party at the Puppet Lab's office in Portland.
- Morning Yoga - refresh your body, mind, and spirit on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.
- Booth Crawl where you can quench your thirst with vendor-hosted libations and snacks while you check out all the cool stuff in the expo hall.
- OpenStack Community Celebrates 4 years - help celebrate four years of the fastest growing open source cloud project at Open Stack's birthday bash.
- Citrix Open Cloud Poker Party where OSCON's Foyer is transformed into Portland's only poker room complete with professional dealers.
- State of the Onion - Creator of Perl, Larry Wall's annual zany about important stuff, cool new stuff, and exciting stuff.
- Mandrill Party - Join Mandrill at the Jupiter Hotel for music, cocktails, snacks, t-shirts, sketchbooks and lots of networking.
Other Great Stuff
- Office Hours with speakers - Meet face-to-face, discuss the speaker's area of expertise, and get your questions answered
- The hallway track - OSCON's hallways have been the birthplace of many ideas and collaborations. The hallway track, as we like to call it, is one of the best parts of OSCON.
- The Hack Zone - an area outside the Expo Hall (power and hardwires provided) for people to gather and hack on their latest projects (sponsored by NeoTechnology).
- Community Leadership Summit, happening the weekend before OSCON (July 18-19) at the Oregon Convention Center, where community leaders and managers explore the many avenues of building strong community
Get Your Expo Hall Plus Pass Now