In addition to visiting 80+ exhibitors, you'll be able to test drive new tools, compare products, meet with nonprofit volunteers, say hello to speakers and authors, hang out in the lounge, and much more.
- Birds of a Feather Sessions, informal after-hours sessions organized by attendees, and a great chance to meet and work with like-minded people
- Ignite OSCON, our high-energy fast-paced technology show-and-tell
- OSCON 5K Glow Run and After-Party - put on your running shoes and glow-in-the-dark gear for an evening run/walk through some of the most scenic and emblematic sites of Portland. Advance registration required.
- Opening Reception - Grab a drink and mingle with exhibitors and fellow attendees
- Planet OSCON Attendee Party - See Exhibit Hall E transformed into an intergalactic playland, complete with a planetarium, laser tag, interactive games, food, drinks, and much more.
- Puppet Labs Party celebrating their new digs in Portland.
- Booth Crawl where you can quench your thirst with vendor-hosted libations and snacks while you check out all the cool stuff in the expo hall.
- OpenStack 3rd Birthday Bash - help celebrate three years of the fastest growing open source cloud project with live music, paella, cupcakes, and more.
- Citrix Open Cloud Poker Party (sponsored by Citrix) where OSCON's Foyer is transformed into Portland's only poker room complete with professional dealers.
- Media Temple Party - Join Media Temple for free libations, food, and swag at The Rose.
- Apache CouchDB Party hosted by Cloudant join in celebrating the great year the Apache CouchDB project had with food trucks and signature cocktails at the Jupiter Hotel.
Other Great Stuff
- The hallway track - OSCON's hallways have been the birthplace of many ideas and collaborations. The hallway track, as we like to call it, is one of the best parts of OSCON.
- The Hack Zone - an area outside the Expo Hall (power and hardwires provided) for people to gather and hack on their latest projects.
- Community Leadership Summit, happening the weekend before OSCON (July 20-21) at the Oregon Convention Center, where community leaders and managers explore the many avenues of building strong community
Register for the Expo Hall Only Pass