Join us at OSCON – for Free!
Don’t have the budget to attend OSCON but still want to be there and be part of the community? Register with discount code FREEEXPO to get a free Expo Hall Only pass (a $25 value), and get access to all this:
- The Expo Hall featuring 60+ exhibitors. You’ll be able to test drive new tools, compare products, meet with nonprofit volunteers, say hello to speakers and authors, get your MAKE on, hang out in the lounge, and much more.
- Birds of a Feather Sessions, informal after-hours sessions organized by attendees, and a great chance to meet and work with like-minded people
- Ignite OSCON, our high-energy fast-paced technology show-and-tell
- Opening Reception – Grab a drink and mingling with exhibitors and fellow attendees
- Couch to Quantified 5K – a run/jog/walk through some of the most scenic and emblematic sites of Portland. Advance registration required.
- Camp OSCON Attendee Party – We’re swapping last year’s clown shoes for Camp OSCON t-shirts at this year’s attendee party.
- Puppet Labs Party at their headquarters in Portland’s Pearl District.
- Booth Crawl where you can quench your thirst with vendor-hosted libations and snacks while you check out all the cool stuff in the expo hall.
- Braintree Party at the Tap Room in the MacTarnahan Bar.
- OpenStack Party where the OpenStack community celebrates their 2nd anniversary with food, drinks, bar games and OpenStack limited-edition t-shirts
- Poker Night (sponsored by Citrix) Thursday night
Other Great Stuff
- The hallway track – OSCON’s hallways have been the birthplace of many ideas and collaborations. The hallway track, as we like to call it, is one of the best parts of OSCON.
- The Hack Zone – an area outside the Expo Hall (power and hardwires provided) for people to gather and hack on their latest projects.
- Community Leadership Summit, happening the weekend before OSCON (July 14-15) at the Oregon Convention Center, where community leaders and managers explore the many avenues of building strong community
Want access to the over 250 sessions, tutorials, and keynotes happening at OSCON? Check out the other packages and prices